What is UPSC CAPF
This CAPF (AC) Statement Application Form (DAF) 2020 was conducted online by UPSC. All the candidates will be able to fill the online form to the DAF by reading the instructions given.
This was the last date for filling the CAPF (AC) DAF on 25 February 2020. This CAPF (AC) 2020 written test result was declared on 8 February. In this, a total of 1287 candidates were declared eligible for CAPF physical and medical examination.
This UPSC has designated the entire Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) as the nodal authority to conduct physical and medical examination this year. The notification of this CAPF (AC) 2021 is scheduled to be announced on 15 April.
The CAPF (AC) examination is scheduled to begin on 8 August. This examination of CAPF (AC) provides an opportunity for direct entry into the paramilitary forces at the Assistant Commandant (AC) level. India.
This CAPF examination is also conducted every year for the recruitment of candidates for the said post in the Central Armed Police Force (CAPF). It is the cadre controlling authority for the Ministry of Home Affairs CAPF. It also designates the nodal authority for the Ministry of Home Affairs Physical and Medical Standards Test (PST).
Tell that for the recruitment of candidates in CAPF Central Armed Police Forces, it is considered to be a competitive examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. Candidates recruited through this examination are included as Assistant Commandant (AC). It also recruits all the candidates through this examination.
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
UPSC CAPF 2021 Exam Highlights
|Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant)
|Union Public Service Commission
|Once in a year
|English And Hindi
UPSE CAPF 2021 Important Dates
The UPSC CAPF 2021 exam is conducted in 4 stages. Important events of the UPSC CAPF 2021 exam are as follows:
|The Official Notification released date for Registration
|15 April 2021
|Deadline to submit Registration Form
|05 May 2021
|Online Fee Submit the last date
|Download the Admit Card
|July to August 2021
|UPSC CAPF Written Test
|08 August 2021 (1 Day)
|UPSC CAPF 2021-22 Result
UPSC CAPF 2021 Eligibility Criteria
UPSC has mentioned in detail the eligibility criteria for the CAPF exam in the official notification. The eligibility conditions for this UPSC CAPF can be seen below:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- All the candidates who are subjects of Nepal and Bhutan will also get the opportunity to apply for the exam.
- It is special that no other candidate can apply for the UPSC CAPF exam.
Age limit for CAPF 2021 Exam
The lowest age limit for this CAPF exam is with 20 years and the upper age limit should be below 25 years. This age is calculated from 1 August of the examination year. In order to appear in the UPSC CAPF Exam 2021, candidates must have been born not earlier than August 2, 1996, and must have been born after August 1, 2001.
|Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe
|Other Backward Classes
|Civilian Central Government Servants
|five years Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation.
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu And Kashmir during the period from 01 January 1980, to December 31, -1989
That is, the total exemption is limited to five years due to government service.
Educational Qualification for CAPF 2021
In this official CAPF notification, it has been issued that “it is very important for the candidate to have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university”.
In this, candidates appearing in the final year of their degree course can also apply for the examination, which is required to produce the mark sheet of the final year of the qualifying examination along with the detailed application form.
Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificates:
Priority is also given to candidates with NCC ‘B’ or Certificate C ‘ certificates at the time of interview. This qualification will be given only at the time of the interview/personality test.
This UPSC CAPF report also sets out physical and medical standards in a very comprehensive manner. Required points in this CAPF related to physical standards can be read and read below. The minimum requirements of all the candidates are as follows:
|81 cm (with 5 cm minimum expansion)
UPSC CAPF 2021 Exam dates
The UPSC CAPF examination date defined the exam process for the candidates. All candidates can plan their preparations according to the life cycle of the CAPF exams.
|UPSC CAPF 2020-21 notification
|15 Apr 2020-21
|UPSC has issued the CAPF (AC) 2021 notification and the CAPF 2021 online application window has also been activated.
|UPSC CAPF 2020-21 application last date
|5 May 2020-21
|The UPSC CAPF will provide a twenty days period to fill the application form. The UPSC CAPF online application will close after it.
|UPSC CAPF (AC) written exam 2020-21
|8 Aug 2020-21
|The UPSC CAPF 2021 written exam will be conducted in two sessions across the nation at designated UPSC examination centers.
|UPSC CAPF written exam result
|The UPSC will declare the CAPF (AC) 2020-21 written examination results.
|UPSC CAPF Physical Standard/ Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Standard Test
|The CAPF (AC) Physical/Medical examination will be conducted by an authority designated by UPSC. Every year CRPF conducts these exams.
|UPSC CAPF Physical Test Result
|January 2022 (Tentative)
|The result will be declared to select the candidates for the CAPF Personality Tests.
|UPSC Interview/personality test
|February 2022 (Tentative)
|CAPF interview/personality test will be conducted at the UPSC office premises.
|UPSC CAPF Final Result 2021
|April 2021 (Tentative)
|The UPSC CAPF Result will be declared after the Personality Tests.
UPSC CAPF Application Form
This UPSC CAPF 2021 will be started permanently online from 15 April 2021 on the official website. The last day to fill this application form will be on May 05, 2021, at 6:00 pm. All candidates
With the help of this link, upsconline.nic.in can apply online.
- It should be kept in mind while filling the online application form for UPSC CAPF 2021, all the candidates need to think carefully about the choice of the center for the UPSC CAPF 2021 exam. If the candidate reaches any other center which was not allotted to it by UPSC or it is not selected by the candidate and it is not even mentioned on the admit card, then the candidate will be rejected completely.
- Tell me that the incomplete application form is also rejected immediately. Under no circumstances is a request or application accepted in such a case of rejection.
- The application form for this UPSC CAPF 2021 can be done in online mode only. All the candidates applying for this UPSC CAPF 2021 exam will have to confirm the eligibility conditions for admission to the exam.
The UPSC CAPF 2021 application form is filled in 2 parts. Like the first part is the registration process. Submission of part of this application form will get the registration ID.
In this second part, all the candidates have to log in with the registration ID and password i.e. date of birth, and then the application form is filled in the second part of UPSC CAPF 2021.
Step by step guide to fill the application form in CAPF 2020-21
- First, go to the official website https://upsconline.nic.in/
- Now, click on the online application option
- Then, select the online application process for UPSC CAPF 2021 and the application form opens on display.
- Now, enter the required registration information like your name, date of birth, name of your parents, address, qualification, qualification, nationality, email address, and mobile number, and also submit the application form.
- Registration Information will be sent to Email Address
- Note RID (Registration ID) and Password (DOB)
- Then, you go to fill the second application section using the same website
- Then, you also log in with RID and password.
- Feed the necessary information for educational qualifications, categories such as Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Castes / Other Backward Classes / Central or State Government. Employee / etc., Physical measurements ie chest, weight, height, etc., and health, Center for UPSC CAPF 2021 exam, self-portraits, and signature images are scanned whose size should not exceed 40 KB each file, and Not less than 3 KB in size.
- Now, pay the form
- Then, Go to the payment gateway option
- UPSC CAPF 2021 can be paid through Net Banking facility of State Bank of India or Associate Bank in SBI Bank ie State Bank of Bikaner / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore) Or pay using any Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
Now your application form for UPSC CAPF 2021 exam will be fully submitted.
UPSC CAPF Application Fee
- These Assistant Commandants can also submit the application fee for the examination 2021 through online or offline mode.
- In tell online mode, all the candidates can deposit through the SBI Net Banking facility or through Credit / Debit / Master / Visa / RuPay Card. And in offline mode, the entire fee is paid in cash directly to SBI Bank branches.
- To pay this by cash, all candidates must also select the option “Pay by Cash”. And during the registration of UPSC CAPF 2021, Part-II form pay-in-slip will have to be generated, and the fee will have to be deposited in the SBI branch at any time. As much as possible.
- All women / SC / ST candidates are exempted from paying the fee. And all the other applicants have to pay INR 200 as a registration fee.
|UPSC CAPF Application Fee
|General Category / Unreserved / OBC
UPSC CAPF 2021 Admit Card
All the candidates can download the admit card through the official website of UPSC CAPF AC. This CAPF 2021 Admit Card is released 1 to two weeks before the exam. All the candidates log in for UPSC CAPF 2021 by entering their registration ID and password and download the admit card. It is necessary to take the admit card to the examination center.
Steps to Download UPSC CAPF 2021 Admit Card
- First, Go to the official website- upsc.gov.in
- Now, click Admit Card” option
- Then, Click on “Admit Card for UPSC CAPF 2021”
- Now, Enter the Registration ID and Date of Birth / Roll No. and Date of Birth / Name, Father’s Name, and Date of Birth
- Then, Click on the “Submit” option
- Last, Download and Print Admit Card
If you have any problem downloading the admit card, then you must talk to the officers of UPSC CAPF from this number. 011-23381125 / 011- 23385271 / 011-23098543.
CAPF AC Result 2021
After this examination is done well, the result of the paper I CAPF AC 2021 exam is uploaded on the official website of CAPF. You can easily log in to the result page with the help of your roll number and date of birth.
All the candidates who are going to appear for the CAPF AC Paper 1 2021 exam on 08 August 2021 will be able to check their results through the link given below.
UPSC CAPF Vacancy 2021
|Number of Vacancies(Tentative)
|(Central Reserve Police Force)CRPF
|(Border Security Force) BSF
|(Central Industrial Security Force) CISF
|(Indo-Tibetan Border Police)ITBP
|(Sashastra Seema Bal) SSB
UPSC CAPF 2021 Exam Pattern
This UPSC CAPF exam is a three-stage examination in which a written test is conducted only. All the candidates are required to go through the UPSC CAPF exam pattern to get the best preparation for the exam.
Selection Process of CAPF AC
The UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant 2020-21 recruitment process comprises of following stages:
Step 1- Written Exam
Step 2- Physical Efficiency Test
Step – Interview/ Personality Test
Step 4- Final Selection/ Merit List
CAPF Exam Pattern
You can see the CAPF exam pattern and syllabus below. The written examination consists of 2 papers, whose details can be read in detail below:
|General Ability & Intelligence
|General Studies, Essay & Comprehension
Paper I is objective type And consists of 125 questions.
- In this, 2 marks will be given for every correct answer.
- Also, tell that 1 / 3rd mark (ie 0.667) allotted for the question is deducted on every wrong answer.
- That is, Paper-II is only organized in a qualifying nature, but it can only be evaluated after the approval of the Paper I cut-off.
UPSC CAPF 2021 Syllabus – Written Examination
This written exam is considered to be the most important phase of the UPSC CAPF exam. In which written test is conducted in two papers. The first paper is in General Mental Ability and General Science. It occurs in very wide nomenclature and the topics mentioned in detail can be seen below.
Paper I – General Intal Ability and General Science
1. General Ability
The questions in this section are intended to be simply theme reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation of candidates to be tested.
2. General Science
The questions in this section are information technology, designed to examine scientific temperament, understanding, and appreciation, with a general awareness of everyday observation, including new areas of importance such as biotechnology and environmental science.
3. Current events of national and international importance
Current Affairs has become an important section for all competitive exams. Current Affairs Questions See also farmers’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, sports, music, arts, governance, literature, social and developmental issues, industry, globalization, business, and interactions. It has to be tested. Nations.
4. Indian Politics and Economy
Tell that Indian politics and the constitution of India are generally considered to be one of the best subjects for all UPSC exams. The depth of this question varies from exam to exam.
In this, it is suggested to the candidates that one should first take a thorough look at the Constitution of India, and only then take its knowledge along with other reference books. It is the other general subject for the Indian Economy and its constituent UPSC exams.
It also involves testing knowledge of all human rights, including social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues, and its indicators.
5. History of India
This is normal for all candidates and the important thing is that it is not subject to change. Which is only done with the help of research and tourism.
This history of India, which includes ancient history, history, and modern history, is the foundation for any competitive exam preparation. It is one of the most important subjects of the Indian freedom struggle among all.
6. Indian and World Geography
This geography is the basis of general knowledge subjects and if all the candidates understand the geography subjects, it provides this candidate to increase on their rivals. The questions of this geography also cover the physical, social and economic aspects of geography-related to India and the world.
Paper-II: General Studies, Essays, and Understanding
This paper is taken only to examine comprehension ability and to learn about the worldview of the candidate. This essay question is for writing an essay on a topic.
Part One Essay – 80 Marks
These are indicative topics:
Modern Indian history, especially of the freedom struggle
Politics and economy
Knowledge of safety and human rights issues and potential
Part B is – Understanding, Commendation, Other Communication / Language Skills – 120 marks
In the question paper of this section, you get a question in English only, and candidates can write the answer in English only. These subjects are
Developing Counter Logic,
Other aspects of simple grammar and language testing.
If the candidate scores high at this stage and qualifies for the physical and medical test, there will be a high probability that his name appears in the final merit list.
UPSC CAPF Cutoff Marks
- UPSC CAPF cutoff is the minimum mark that all the candidates have to qualify for the next stages and final selection.
- The cutoff marks are also dependent on various factors like difficulty level, the number of candidates that appeared, the number of vacancies, and other mischievous facts.
|CAPF Paper 1 Cut off
|CAPF Paper 1 and 2 Cut off
UPSC CAPF 2021 Exam Centers
All applicants are required to indicate their preferred examination center while registering for the examination. Allocates to any center other than the one selected by the UPSC candidate. Its examination centers are allocated on a “first-register-first allotment” basis.
|UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam Centers 2021
CAPF AC Preparation 2020-21
Books for CAPF (AC) 2020-21
The syllabus of CAPF (AC) examination is very large, there is also general awareness of this particular subject. There are no special books for the CAPF (AC) exam, there is also a need to study from various sources. Here you can see a repository of books for all CAPF candidates, which will be of great help to you in doing the detailed syllabus.
|Manohar Pandey, RS Aggarwal
|Ancient History & Medival History
|Old NCERT (Ancient History by RS Sharma; Medieval History -Satish Chandra)
|English (for Paper-II)
|Objective English – RS Aggarwal
|Last 10 months