What is UP Lekhpal Exam 2021
This UP Lekhpal Bharti 2021 is getting the most awaited opportunity for many people. The objective of this exam is to provide a government job in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
This accountant is with a clerical government post, in which the person appointed has to maintain in the village revenue account and land records and other conditions; The person who is a village accounting officer in the revenue administration of the village.
Accountant survey; Inspect fields, record crop data, modify official maps of farms and other village lands, and report mutations, modifications related to partitioning.
Uttar Pradesh ‘UP’ Lekhpal Exam 2021: Highlights
|Exam Name||UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||(UPSSSC)|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
UP Lekhpal Eligibility Criteria 2021
Recruitment of 5200 candidates for the prestigious UP Lekhpal post has been released by this UPSSSC or Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission.
- For all candidates to apply for the same, it is necessary to fulfill a certain UP accountant eligibility criteria.
- In 2015, UP Lekhpal Bharti Dak was released. This UP Lekhpal recruitment is not held every year. For this reason, the number of vacancies has been increased this year.
- Those candidates who are interested in this exam should not let this opportunity go. They should think that they should fulfill the age criteria and eligibility requirements etc. to apply for the post of UP Lekhpal.
- These are different criteria for completing all the state-level exams. Some posts also ask for prior work experience.
|Educational Qualification||All candidates are required to complete their intermediary or higher secondary education from a well-reputed board or university or otherwise have an equivalent qualification.|
|Number of Attempts||All Candidates can attempt the UP Lekhpal exams as many times as they want until they fulfill the eligibility criteria|
|Experience||No prior experience is required. Freshers are free to apply.|
|Important Points||60,000 posts have been released for the UP Lekhpal Post.
After 2015, the UP Lekhpal Exams shall now be held in 2021 as has been declared by the UPSSSC. Dates are to be released soon.
When any candidate plans to apply, their age criteria are very important. Candidates first need to know the complete information about minimum and maximum age limits. Candidates can look below to notify.
It is very important for all the candidates to be born between 2 July 1980 and 1 July 2002. The relaxation in the upper age limit of all the candidates can be decided according to the rules and regulations of the UP government.
Applicants minimum age of 18 years
applicants Maximum age of 40 years
Tell that the upper age relaxation prescribed by the UP government is as follows:
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes: 5 Year
- Others Backward Classes: 5 Year
- Physically Handicapped: 5 Year
Once the candidates have successfully crossed the age limit, some educational eligibility criteria are also required to be followed. And a candidate also has additional qualifications. This desired set of criteria gives candidates an upper hand in selection.
|Required Post||The Required Educational Qualification|
|UP Lekhpal Post||The all Candidates should have completed their intermediary or higher secondary education from a well-reputed University And Institution. An equivalent qualifications will also be accepted.
Desired Educational Qualification
This nationality criterion defines the origin of all the candidates who are allowed to participate in the UP Lekhpal recruitment process. However, the UP Lekhpal exam is done at a state level and thus the candidate must be a resident of India.
UP Lekhpal No. Of Attempts Criteria 2021
It is very important for all the candidates to know if he / she is applying more than once for his desired UP accountant post by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission. They have not yet gathered any information regarding the number of attempts. Therefore, the candidate can apply as many times as he / she wishes. Any new update from UP government, we will inform you well. All the candidates should keep preparing themselves.
UP Lekhpal 2021 Experience Criteria:
All the candidates should first teach in the same field. That is, UP Lekhpal post does’t required any kind of experience. Candidates who are more interested are able to apply. We know that you might have liked more information about the UP Lekhpal 2021 Eligibility Criteria article.
UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2021
The UPSSSC Lekhpal vacancy 2020-21 will be announced soon for the post of Chakbandi Lekhpal.
|Revenue Inspector (राजस्व निरीक्षक)||1073|
|Junior Assistant (कनिष्ठ सहायक)||104|
|Senior Assistant (वरिष्ठ सहायक)||53|
Tell that the e-admit card will be released soon on the official website of UPSSSC. Candidates will have to download it from the official website of UPSSSC. Because no candidate is allowed to sit in the examination hall without the admit card.
So when the admit card becomes available, all the candidates can download it from the official website of UPSSSC or directly from the link. No admits card is provided to any candidates for this exam.
|Post Name||Lekhpal (लेखपाल)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download UPSSSC Lekhpal Admit Card:-
- Go to the Official Website of UPSSSC – https://upsssc.gov.in/.
- Now, click on the Link Download Admit Card.
- Login with provisional id And password.
- Click on the downloads admit card option.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
UP Lekhpal Bharti 2021 Exam Date:
|Released the Official Notification||4th week of March 2021|
|Online registration start||4th week of March 2021|
|End to submit the online application form||April 2021|
|Deadline to pay a fee||April 2021|
|Admit card||15 days before the examination|
|UP Patwari Bharti Exam Date 2021||To be released soon|
|Result date||To be released soon|
Lekhpal Application Form 2021:
- Go to the official site of UPSSSC (upsssc.gov.in).
- Before you apply, keep in mind the last date of submission of the form,
- The purpose of this application form is to apply for UP Lekhpal Bharti 2021 and apart from this no other option is included. Check this official website from time to time and get all kinds of information.
- Let me tell you, as soon as the application form is released, download this application form, and get it.
- Fill all the details personal and qualification etc. in the application form completely. Then look at the details information you have filled in twice, then submit the form. For your further requirements, keep a print copy of the application form with you.
|General & OBC Candidates||Rs. 315/- (Application Fee Rs. 300/- + Online Application Fee Rs. 15/-)|
|SC/ ST Candidates||Rs. 165/- (Application Fee Rs. 150/- + Online Application Fee Rs. 15/-)|
|PWD Candidates||No Application Fee|
How to apply online for UP Lekhpal 2021?
Step 1- Visit the official website of UP Lekhpal.
Step 2- Now, click on to apply for the “UP Lekhpal 2021 Exams”.
Step 3- Fill the application form with the requisite ‘personal’ details.
Step 4- Upload a scanned recent photograph & signature.
Step 5- Cross-check all the details.
Step 6- Then, click on the submit button.
Step 7- Now, pay the required application fees.
Step 8- Be sure to print the application receipt.
UP Lekhpal 2021: Syllabus
Find the syllabus for Uttar Pradesh Patwari Bharti 2021 below. All the candidates here will be getting all the subject courses such as – General Hindi, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Indian History, etc.
विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, पर्यायवाची, सन्धियां, रस, अलंकार, समास, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द भी शामिल है.
- It arithmetic and statistics: number system, classification of facts, statistics, percentage, profit loss, bar chart, frequency, cumulative frequency, tabulation, representation of facts, frequency distribution, frequency polygon, pie chart, histogram, central measurement: parallel mean, Median and Mode as well.
- Algebra: The LCMAnd HCF, Quadratic Equations, Relations between LCM And HCF, Factors, Simultaneous equations, Area theorem.
- Geometry: Triangle And Pythagoras Theorem, The perimeter And Area of the parallelogram, Rectangle, Trapezium, Square, The perimeter And Area of Circle.
It questions general science, Indian politics and economics, Indian history, freedom movement, world geography and population, events from daily life, current affairs of national and international importance, especially from the perspective of general science.
It is important to have knowledge of financial, social, religious and political parties. Under the Indian independence movement, knowledge about the nature and characteristics of the Indian independence movement is also necessary, the rise of nationalism and we have attained independence.
General knowledge is tested about the physical / ecological, social, economic, demographic issues of India.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Apart from these subjects, candidates must also pay attention to topics like importance of agriculture, nature of Indian agriculture. It takes place under land reform, land reform, tenant improvement and land reforms on the objectives of necessity. Take a look about Kishan credit card too.
These include important departments related to rural areas such as Block Development Officer, and Village Development Officer, Consolidation Lekhpal, Lekhpal, Naid Tehsildar, etc.
Under the government schemes of Batu Du, the focus is on all schemes by the central government and the state government. Some examples are also as follows:
Village Society and Development:
The Village Development is Respect of India, Village Social, Village Development Research, Development, Village Development And Land Reformation, Village Health Schemes, Village Development Programmes And Managements.
- Apart from these subjects, the entrant must also pay attention to topics such as the importance of agriculture, the nature of Indian agriculture.
- It is only under land reform regarding the objectives of land reform, tenant improvement and necessity.
- Important Departments connected to Rural Areas such as Block Development Officer, Lekhpal, Chakbandi Lekhpal, Naid Tehsildar, Village Development Officer, etc.
- The Under Governments Schemes, study about schemes by Central Government And State Government. For example
- Central Govt Scheme for Village Developments
- Adarsh Gram Yojna
- Drought Development Programmes
- Cooperative Development Schemes
- Annapoorna Yojna
- Swajal Dhaara Yojnas
- Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
- Kastoorba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
- Mid Day Meal Programme
- Indira Awas Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
Study about the latest Schemes run by NDA Governments such as:
- Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna , IWMP etc.
- Kisaan Pension Yojna
- State Government Schemes for Village Development
- Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
- Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
- Vande Mataram Yojna
- Shudha Payjal Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Kisaan Rath Yojna
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Adarsh Nagar Yojna
- Priyadarshini Yojna
- Pension Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment).
UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Selection Process
The selected Process in UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2021, you have to go through the three stages, which is mentioned below:
- Written Examinatination
- Training in Chakbandi School
- Training Exams
After the successful completion of the UP Lekhpal Chakbandi written examination, the candidates who will pass will be called for the next rounds.
UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern 2021
Four sections are included in this UP Lekhpal exam pattern. Mathematics, Hindi, General Knowledge and Rural Development and Rural Society. Each section consists of 25 questions. That is, only after the recruitment notification is issued, the correct details of the exam pattern will be known.
|Written Test||100||Objective Type|
This written examination will be objective in nature. The written UP Lekhpal exam pattern for each section is given below:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Rural Development and Rural Society||25||20|
UP Lekhpal Salary & Job Profile 2021
Tell that a lot of people want to know the salary of UPSSSC accountant, then see today how much salary you get. And see below with pay matrix and grade pay.
That is, the salary is according to the 6th Pay Commission which goes away after some time. The official pay scale for this UP Lekhpal will be shared with the release of official notification between you:
|Post Name||Pay Band/ Grade Pay|
|Chakbandi Lekhpal||Revised Pay Matrix Level – 3, (₹21700-69100) Grade Pay- ₹ 2000|
UP Lekhpal Job Profile
- The job of the lekhpal is to maintain the revenue account and land records of the village.
It continued with all the villagers.
Surveying and inspection of fields have to be done.
Apart from this, crop data is recorded and work is done on modifying the official map of the fields.
Providing assistance during natural disasters is the task and maintaining reports etc. for the same.