What is IPATE Exam?
These qualified candidates’ scorecards are directly shared with the Indian recruitment companies, and who are then called for direct interview based on their score and rank.
The objective of this examination is to test the knowledge proficiency and technical skills of engineering students in their field of specialization, which will also provide relevant employment opportunities to the candidates.
These key areas of opportunity include both the private and public sectors. It also allows iPATE engineering graduates to showcase their professional skills, and it prepares them to find a place in renowned companies across India. Let’s do it.
Let me tell you, there is one such exam which is CII IPATE, ie Industrial Aptitude Test for Engineers. With this updated score, you can also apply for job vacancies under companies and organizations affiliated with the Confederation of Indian Industry.
Get to know more about this updated exam, its syllabus, and notifications for the year 2021? So you must see this blog, it can give you a detailed look at the CII-update exam pattern, syllabus, registration process, and 2021 exam dates.
iPATE Exam 2021 Highlights
Let’s take a look at the salient features of the iPATE examination:
|Computer Based Test
iPATE Exam Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary to have a 4-year B.E or B.Tech degree in any engineering field. And students in the final year of their degree are also able to sit the exam.
- It is a B.E or B.Tech 3 year program after completing B.Sc or Diploma in Engineering
- This must be a 5-year B.Tech course or a 4-year degree in Naval Architecture or a 4-year degree in Planning.
- This professional society exam which B.E. Or B.Tech or B.Arch and MHRD, approved by UPSC and AICTE.
The last date for the online application form of this CII iPATE was till May 10. While filling the CII iPATE application form 2020, all the candidates were also required to upload scanned images of their photographs and signature. After checking the size of the photo and signature. You can see the size and kb below.
Uploading Photograph and Signature
3.5 cm × 4.5 cm
JPEG/ JPG/ PNG
2 cm × 7 cm
The signature must be in black or dark blue ink.
How to fill CII iPATE 2021 application form
This CII iPATE 2020 application form was due out on 10 May. Candidates will be able to refer to the following steps useful in filling the CII iPATE application form.
Step 1: Online Registration Form has to be filled – Candidates have to fill the online registration form in the first step by clicking on “Registration Online”. Then, the candidates are required to fill all the details of the application form as mentioned below-
Personal Details –
- Full Name
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Number
- Communication Address
- Upload Color Photograph
- Upload Signature
Academic Details –
- Selected Mini Educational Qualifications from the givens options
- Status of Educations – Final years / pursuing / Completed
- Institute full Name and Address
- Selected Engineering Discipline from the dropdowns
- Selected preferred Exams centers locations
Since entering the educational details, candidates are required to check the announcement box, complete captcha verification, and click on the “submit” button to proceed to payment. All candidates will also have to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Note: It is important for all candidates to note that no change is made in the data entered after payment of the fee. Thus, candidates are advised to review their applications before payment.
Step 2: After payment of application fee – After submission of the form, candidates have to pay the application fee of CII iPATE 2021 in online mode through credit/debit card or internet banking.
Application Fees of CII iPATE 2021 – Rs 1500
CII iPATE 2021 Application Scrutiny & Rectification
Applications submitted by the candidate have to be scrutinized for the accuracy of the data. If all the details of the form are not correct, then correct them.
After the correct form, the form will have to be accepted. Otherwise, if there will be a defect in the application form such as a defect in the uploaded photo, the application can be marked as a correction.
The officer should inform the concerned candidate about the improvement through the mail, and the candidate will be required to make all the corrections within the time prescribed by the authority. If a candidate fails to rectify his application within the given time, his application is rejected.
Learning and up-skill environments for iPate
Once a candidate completely fills their online registration, they will have access to the initial assessment of Strength-Weakness Analysis, Learning, and Up-Skilling Environments for iPATE.
Through strength-weakness analysis, candidates will be able to analyze their strengths and weaknesses on various topics and analyze their efforts.
Access to learning and upskilling will provide students with recommended reference books, technical videos, discussion forums, mocklines, etc. as well as opportunities for self and group learning.
IIC iPATE Syllabus 2021
IIC iPate Syllabus 2021
It is organized jointly by the Confederation of Indian Industry and CALENSTOR Knowledge Solutions CII iPATE Exam 2021.
The online application process for this examination can begin soon. Those candidates who are in the making with making their career in India’s leading tech industries, then you can apply for this exam.
This examination provides employment facilities to engineering graduates and also provides technical requirements in the Indian industry. It is important to know the comprehensive CII iPATE syllabus before applying for the exam.
This CII iPATE syllabus is mainly divided into three classes such as cognitive capabilities, business capabilities, and technical capabilities. Read this blog till the end to read about important topics, detailed syllabus for the upcoming CII iPATE Exam 2021
Doing courses for cognitive abilities
This Cygnus is designed for cognitive abilities, this part also covers the first part of CII iPATE. This first section is general for all subjects and is further divided into various subjects. All the candidates can also check the detailed syllabus as per below.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Allegation and Mixture
- Areas and mensuration
- Average, Calendar
- Coordinate Geometry
- Chain rule
- Compound Interest
- Height and Distance
- LCM and HCF
- Number System
- Problems on Ages
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Boats and Streams
- Cryptarithmetic Problems
- Percentage related problems
- Volume and Surface Area
- Profit and Loss
- Problems on Trains
- Simple interest
- System of Equations
- Time and Work
- Square Roots & Cube Roots
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Blood Relations Related Problems
- Binary logic
- Cause and Effect
- Logical Game
- Artificial Language
- Course of action
- Data sufficiency
- Letter Series
- Letter Symbol
- Logical Connectives
- Logical Sequence & Matching
- Logical Problems
- Verification of Truth
- Logical Deduction
- Number Series
- Seating arrangement
- Radar or Web
- Line chart
- Pie Chart
- Combined Data Set
- Graph related questions
- Tabular form
- Bar Graph or Pie Charts
- Caselet form
- Missing Data Interpretation
- Sentence Correction
- Paragraph Formation
- Sentence Formation
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Words Ordering
- Change of Voice
- Sentence Ordering
- Idioms and Phrases
- Spotting Errors
Professional abilities are important as this one subject, these subjects come with the second part of CII iPATE Exam 2021.
This subject is further divided into six subjects, we also advise the candidate to prepare all the subjects for the upcoming examination.
- Contracts: Various Forms / Types of Contracts – Government, ICE, FIDIC
- From the Legal Basis of Contract – Law of Law and Indian Contract Act
- There is a provision about the employer
- Contractor & Engineer / Supplier – Responsibilities & Duties
- Types of contracts are
- Arbitration and Dispute: Contract provision – The first step is the invaluable settlement and mutual discussion.
- Dispute Resolution Board / Expert
- Arbitration – two arbitrators with the venue, single, umpire Common areas of dispute
Health, Safety and Risk Management
- This topic related to the concepts of health hazards and risks
- There are different methods and principles of risk identification and risk assessment.
- Provides significant safety provisions as per the Factories Act 1948
- Human behavior is an aspect of risk management.
- This is the important work of the Ministry of Environment and Forests
- General Requirements of Environmental Management System -ISO: 14001-1996
- The Kyoto Protocol is an environmental impact assessment.
- The main functions of the Central Pollution Control Board are
Social Responsibility & Ethics
- Equal Opportunities
- Family Ethics
- Sex & Gender
- Key Points in Genders Issues
- Women’s Participation in Developments
- Professionals Obligation of Engineers
- Women’s & Work: Concepts of Sexual Harassment
- Social Functions of Science & Technology
- Personal Laws – Overview (Property Rights / Family Laws)
- Important Ethics Code of Professional Behavior & Accountability. SA8000 (ILO)
- Code of Ethics for Professional Engineers – ASME, IEEE, IE (I)
Finance & Accounts
- Cost Analysis: Product / Process Marginal Cost – Variance Analysis
- Break-even Costing
- Make or Buy Decision
- Financial Discipline
- Preparation of Different Budgets
- Cash Flow Analysis and Control
- Analysis of Expenditure
- Working capital management
- Maintenance of Sectional Accounts
- Balance Sheet – Return, Basics, Investments
Legal, Contracts & Arbitration
- Contracts: Different Types of Contracts – Government, ICE, FIDIC
- Legal Basis of Contract – Law of Torts and Indian Contract Act
- Provisions regarding Employer
- Contractor and Engineer / Supplier – Responsibilities and Duties
- Types of Contract
- General areas of dispute
- Arbitration and Disputes: Contract Provisions – Amicable Settlement and Mutual discussions as a first step
- Dispute Resolution Board / Expert
- Arbitration – Location, Single, Two Arbitrator with the umpire- Independent or Departmental as given in the Contract, Speaking Awards
Section III (A) with technical capabilities
The syllabus mentioned here is done for the third section of the CII iPATE Exam 2021. It is further divided into two major classes namely Physics and Chemistry. Look and read the subject-wise syllabus with the information given below.
- Units & Measurements
- Work, Laws of Motion
- Current electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction and AC or Alternating Current
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism Optics
- Electromagnetic waves
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Communication Systems
- Electronic devices
- The motion of System of Rigid Body and Particles
- Energy and power
- Bulk Matter Properties
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Organic Chemistry
- Structure of atom
- Molecular Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Gases and liquids
- Classification of Elements
- Periodicity in Properties
- Coordination Compounds
- Isolation of Elements
- Phenols & Ethers
- Ketones & Carboxylic Acids
- Surface Chemistry
Chemical Kinetics CII IPATE Exam Pattern 2021
The subject-wise CII iPATE Exam Exam Pattern 2021 written below is mentioned. I have mentioned to you some preparation to start your preparation for the upcoming exam.
|Number of Questions
|Section I: Cognitive Abilities
|Section II: Professional Abilities
|Section III (A): Technical Abilities
|Section III (B) Technical Abilities
How to Prepare for CII iPATE Exam 2021?
If a candidate has decided to fill the application form for the CII iPATE examination, then the first step is to collect the syllabus for the examination.
At this time, candidates are required to plan their preparation. So that we can take the first step towards achieving the goals. We have given some tips for preparation which can also help you.
- Divide subjects into categories according to difficulty level.
- Allocate time according to these subjects and subjects, who give this subjects, which takes you a little more time.
- After taking this CII update practice test you will feel that you have gone through all the subjects and have prepared quite well.
- Stay hydrated, eat well, and have to be healthy the whole time.
All the candidates will find this information on CII iPATE syllabus and exam pattern useful. Candidates who are willing to make a career with iPATE must understand all the important aspects like syllabus and exam pattern.
Going through this CII iPATE syllabus and exam pattern will also help you to increase your exam preparation. Good luck to the candidates preparing for this recruitment process. You should start preparing yourself for all types of government exams.
Here is a complete list of iPATE exam centers that you must choose while submitting your application form:
|CII – East Region
|Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha, and West Bengal.
|CII – North Region
|Chandigarh, Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Uttarakhand
|CII – North East Region
|Assam, Manipur and Tripura,Nagaland.
|CII – South Region
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Telangana, Karnataka,
|CII – West Region
|Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
How to Download CII IPATE Exam Admit Card 2021
- Firstly, Go to the official website ipate. in.
- Now, Find the admit card link, click on the link.
- Now, you have to enter your registration number and date of birth on the next page.
- Then, click on the download button, your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download the admit card as it is necessary to take you to the exam hall.
How to Check CII iPATE Result 2021
- First, Go to The official website IPATE.in
- Then on going to the home page, find the link to CII iPATE Result 2021.
- Then, click on that option.
- Enter login details and click submit.
- The candidate’s CII iPATE selection list 2021 will be displayed.
- See the results and download them.
- Take a hard copy of the results for future use.
CII iPATE Result 2021 – Details
|Confederation of Indian Industry
|Name Of The Exam
|Industrial Proficiency Aptitude Test for Engineers (CII – iPATE)
|Cloud-based Online Examination
|10th, 11th, 17th, 18th October 2020
|Result Release Date
|January 2021 (Tentative)
CII Industrial Proficiency Aptitude Test Results 2021
All the candidates have to wait to check the CII iPATE Result 2021. The authorities had planned to temporarily declare the CII Industrial Proficiency Examination Results 2021 in the month of January 2021.
These participants can attach the link to the CII selection list 2021. End of this page. The link to check CII iPATE Result 2021 becomes active after it is released by the authorities.
CII iPATE Cut Off Marks 2021
These CII iPATE cut-off marks should be the minimum marks scored by the participants to pass the exam. The official site will announce the CII iPATE cut-off marks 2021.
Apart from this, the CII iPATE cut off marks 2021 also depend on the category of the candidate, the rigidity of the question paper and the number of seats available. Based on this CII iPATE cut-off marks 2021, the official result will be declared.
CII iPATE Merit List 2021
This article also details the CII iPATE merit list 2021. The CII iPATE Merit List 2021 will also include the names of those participants. Those who got maximum marks in the examination.
After the result is declared, the official CII iPATE merit list 2021 will be announced. Check this CII iPATE merit list 2021, all the participants can find out their rank.
All participants will be able to check the CII iPATE Merit List 2021 from the official portal. Based on the performance of all the candidates, the official CII iPATE merit list 2021 will be announced.