CGPSC has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPPO).
The Chhattigarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Assistant District Prosecution Officer. The official notification is available on the official website http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/.
The online application process will begin on September 8, 2021 at the website. CGPSC has notified a total of 67 vacancies of ADPO.
CGPSC Recruitment 2021 Details
Post: Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer (ADPPO)
No. of Vacancy: 67 (Unreserved: 26 | OBC: 08 | SC: 10 | ST: 23 )
Pay Scale: 38100 – 120400/- Level – 09
Age limit: 21 to 30 years.
Educational qualification: A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
Candidates are advised to read the recruitment advertisement carefully before applying for the post.
CGPSC will conduct an online exam to shortlist candidates. Such candidates will appear for interviews and document verification.
Pay Examination fee through Credit/Debit card/Internet Banking OR Challan OR KIOSK.
For SC/ ST/ OBC category of Chhattisgarh: 300/-
For all other candidates: 400/-
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply through the website psc.cg.gov.in from September 8, 2021, to October 7, 2021.
CGPSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process: Selection will be based on a written exam and interview.
CGPSC Recruitment 2021 notification: psc.cg.gov.in
Steps to apply for MPPSC ADPO recruitment 2021:
- Visit CGPSC website cgpsc.nic.in
- Go to ‘Online Application’ section and click on
- Click on the Apply button under the post, read the instructions carefully and proceed to fill the form
- Select the post, fill the form, upload documents and submit
- Pay the application fee
- Download a copy of the form and take a printout for future reference.
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- The Duration of Test is 03:00 (Three) Hours (180 Minutes).
- There shall be negative marking of 1/2 mark on every wrong answer.
- Question Paper Will be Bilingual i.e. English & Hindi
- Minimum Qualifying marks will be 33% marks (for SC/ST/OBC 23% marks).
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|I- General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh||50||100|
|II संविधान एवं वृहद अधिनियम (Major Acts) & लघु अधिनियम (Minor Acts)||100||200|
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
Part-I Central Knowledge
- History of India and Indian national movement.
- History of Chhattisgarh and Contribution of Chhattisgarh in National movement.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India. (With special reference to Chhattisgarh)
- Constitution of India and Polity, Administrative structure of Chhattisgarh, Local Government of Chhattisgarh and Dutchman Raj.
- Economy, Commerce, Industry, Forest and agriculture of India. (With special reference to Chhattisgarh)
- Tribes, Special tradition, Teej and festival, Dance, Archaeological and tourist centres of Chhattisgarh.
- Current affair and sports (With Reference of India and Chhattisgarh)
Part 2 Law
(A) Major Acts:-
- Constitution of India -Part-3 Fundamental Right, Part-4 Directive Principles of State. Part-5 President and Vice-President. Union Judiciary, Governor, State Legislative, High Court in the State, Subordinate Courts.
- Indian Penal Code, 1860 – Complete. 3. Criminal Procedure Code, 1973 -Complete. 4. Indian Evidence Act, 1872 -Complete.
(8) Minor Acts:-
- Chhattisgarh Excise Act. 1913 – Complete.
- Information Technology’ Act. 2000- Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 9, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, Charmer 13.
- The Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act 1989 -Complete.
- The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act. 1985 – Complete.
- Arms Act, 1959 – Complete.
- Food Safety and standard Act 2006 – Complete.
- Protection of Human RightsAct. 1993 – Complete.
- Right to Information Act. 2005 – Complete.
- The Legal Services Authorities Act. 1987 -Chapter 3, 4 & 6.
- Chhattisgarh Shaikshanik Sansthano mai Prataditna (Raging) Ka Pratishedh Adhiniam, 2001 – Complete.
- Chhattisgarh Tonhi Pratadana (Nivaran) Adhiniyam, 2005 -Complete.
- Prevention of Unlawful Atiivities Act, 1967 –Complete.
- Chhattisgarh Vishesh Jan Suraksha Adhiniyam, 2005 – Complete.
- Chhattisgarh High Court Rules & Order (Criminal) 2005 – Complete.
- The Interview Will be of 30 Marks.
- There Will be no Minimum Qualifying Marks.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area of CGPSC ADPPO Syllabus :
|Admit Card||Download CGPSC ADPPO Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed CGPSC ADPPO Recruitment|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!