Bilaspur University Admission 2021-22
- Bilaspur University was formed in 2012 in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. It is affiliated with AIU and UGC and attributed from NAAC’s grade “A”.
- It is one of the universities in Chhattisgarh, having the status of being a state-level institute.
- All of its over 170+ affiliated colleges provide education in UG, various Diploma, PG, and Ph.D. courses.
- BU is a higher education institute offering B.Com, BSc, M.Com, MSc, and Ph.D. programs.
- These courses are taught in the Department of Commerce and Financial Studies, Hospitality & Hotel Management, Computer Science, Law, Food Processing, etc.
Students can apply to these programs through BU’s Website. The entrance exam score is mandatory along with the previous qualification of students. Some acceptable entrance exams by BU are SLET or GATE, DET, and CSIR UGC NET.
Availability of application forms for multiple courses will be from August 2021. Students will have to submit the documents before the last week of August 2021. The college will issue the selection list for students in July 2021.
The University will then start admissions in the mid of July 2021. Submission of admission form with late fee charges after the last date will be made in July’s 4th week.
Bilaspur University Admission 2021-22
The University offers a unique combined program for B.Sc with M.Sc and B.Com+M.Com courses and three-year BHM at the undergrad level. The admission to the different UG courses will be given by the Head of the divisions dependent on the legitimacy cum entrance test. Determination to M. Ed is merit-based, while the choice to M.Com and M. Sc depends on merit in qualifying assessment and execution in the passageway test followed by close-to-home meeting and gathering conversation.
The base qualification for all UG courses is 10+2 in the same field. Applicable with 50% imprints in the required area is eligible for any course in the university. Admission to the courses offered by University is done dependent on execution in the passageway test and stamps acquired in the passing assessments, Personal Interviews and Group Discussion.
Admission to Ph.D. is done dependent on the Doctoral Entrance Test (DET) led by University. The college likewise offers admission to PG Diploma courses dependent on marks in the last passing assessment followed by a meeting.
Bilaspur University Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the University||Bilaspur University|
|Admission Criteria||Merit and entrance based|
Bilaspur University Admission Update
- Good and qualified staff done their job properly get more information about them to visit here
- Time table and other notification about results display at the proper time
- It also offers a new student to visit the university for more detail. Click Here
Bilaspur University Admission 2021-22 Important Dates
|Registration Start Date (Tentative)||Jun 1, 2021|
Bilaspur University is a state government approved university established in 2012. It offers affiliation to 164 colleges across five districts. Bilaspur University offers a number of UG & PG courses in the fields of Science, Commerce & Financial Studies, Hotel management & Hospitality, Law and Education. The university also offers M.Phil & Ph.D. in various disciplines.
- The minimum eligibility for B.Sc, B.Com integrated & BHM courses is a pass in 10+2 in the relevant group.
- M.Sc and M. Com courses require a pass in Bachelor’s degree with 45% marks in aggregate.
- Admission to the courses offered by Bilaspur University is done on the basis of performance in entrance test and marks obtained in the qualifying examinations, Personal Interviews and Group Discussion.
- Admission to Ph.D. is done on the basis of Doctoral Entrance Test (DET) conducted by Bilaspur University.
- The university also offers admission to PG Diploma courses on the basis of marks in the last qualifying examination followed by an interview.
- Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the applicants belonging to SC, ST & PWD categories.
- There is age relaxation of 5 years for SC, ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- The application forms can be downloaded from the official website on payment of application fee through online mode.
|The application process will start from||May 2021|
|The end date of receiving of application form||June 2021|
|Issue / Downloading of admit card||June 2021|
|Date of entrance test||June 2021|
|Date of announcement of the result||June 2021|
|The admission process will be held through the merit list/counseling||July 2021|
|Last date of admission||July 2021|
Bilaspur University Admission 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria
|Program name||Number of seats||Eligibility Criteria|
|Integrated B.Com/M.Com (5 years)||60||Candidate must be passed higher secondary with a minimum of 45% marks.|
|Integrated B.Sc./M.Sc (FPT)- (5 Year)||30||Candidate should have done Higher Secondary with chemistry as a subject with 45% Marks|
|Integrated B.Sc./M.Sc (Computer Science) – 5 years||40||Candidate should have done Higher Secondary with chemistry, physics, and Mathematics as a subject with a minimum of 45% Marks|
|Bachelor in Hotel Management (B.H.M.)- 3 years||30||The candidate should have completed higher secondary in any stream with a minimum of 45% marks.|
|M.Com – 2 years||Not defined||The candidate should have completed B.Com with a minimum of 45% marks.|
|M.Sc. (Microbiology and Bio-informatics)- 2 years||30||The candidate should be a Graduate in any Bio-group with scoring a minimum of 45% marks|
|M.Sc. (Food Processing and Technology)- 2 years||Not defined||The candidate should be Graduated in any Bio-group with at least 45% marks|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science) – 2 years||Not defined||Applicant should have completed B.Sc (CS)/ BCA or equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks|
Bilaspur University Admission Process 2021-22
How to apply at Bilaspur University Admission 2021-22?
- A student wants to apply for admission visit the official website of Bilaspur University.bilaspuruniversity.ac.in
- Download the Application form to the admission page.
- before the fill-up application form student checks the eligibility criteria.
- Students mention the required details in the application form.
- The student can pay your application fee by the Demand draft in favor of the University.
- Send the application form and draft by speed post and courier/dropping in the box available on the university campus.
- Category certificate
- PAN card
- 12th marks sheet
- 10th marks sheet
- Adhar card
- Bank passbook
Bilaspur University B.Sc, B.Com & BHM Admission 2021
Bilaspur University offers five-year integrated B.Sc+M.Sc & B.Com+M.Com courses and three-year BHM at the undergraduate level. The admission to the various UG courses will be given by the Head of the departments on the basis of merit cum entrance test.
Candidates who have passed an Intermediate or equivalent examination in the relevant streams will be eligible for admission in the integrated courses and degree course.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Seats||Selection Criteria|
|BHM||–||45% in 10+2 in any group||30||Merit in the qualifying examination and performance in the entrance test|
|B.Sc+M.Sc||Food Processing Technology||45% in 10+2 with Chemistry as a main subject||30|
|Computer Science||45% in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects||40|
|B.Com+M.Com||Commerce & Financial Studies||45% in 10+2 in any discipline||60|
- 5% relaxation will be offered to the SC/ST candidates in the qualifying marks.
- Final admission will be granted on the basis of merit i.e. 40% preference to the qualifying exam and 60% for Entrance Test.
- Students may appear for counselling process in B.Sc+M.Sc (Computer Science) on July 31, 2020 at Department of CSA, Bilaspur University.
- Entrance Test will consist 30 questions from General Ability (General English+ Reasoning+ GK) and 30 questions from a specific subject.
Bilaspur University M.Com, M.Ed & M.Sc Admission 2021
The university offers M.Com, M.Ed and M.Sc programs in various specializations at PG level. Candidates who have passed Three-year Degree Course (TDC) examination (10+2+3) in the respective subject will be eligible for admission to the four semester PG courses.
Selection to M.Ed is merit based, whereas selection to M.Com and M.Sc is based on the basis of merit in qualifying examination and performance in the entrance test followed by personal interview and group discussion. Preference in admission will be given to those who have passed degree examination with Honors or Major in the relevant subject. However, subject to the availability, up to 20% of the seats may be filled with other related subjects.
Bilaspur University PG Diploma Admission 2021
The university offers PG Diploma courses for the duration of one-year in Yoga and Computational Biology. The minimum eligibility to apply is a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Admission is done on the basis of merit followed by an interview.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Seat||Selection Criteria|
|PG Diploma||PGDYS (Yoga)||Any Bachelor’s degree||60||Marks in the last qualifying examination followed by interview|
|PGDCB (Computational Biology)||Bachelor’s degree in Science or Computer stream with 45% marks in aggregate||30|
- Application Form for PG Dipoma courses can be obtained from the university admission counter.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the official website and submitted to the university along with DD drawn in favor of ‘The Registrar, Bilaspur University’, payable at Bilaspur.
Bilaspur University M.Phil & Ph.D. Admission 2021
The university also offers M.Phil & Ph.D. courses in various disciplines at doctorate level. The minimum eligibility is a Master’s degree with 55% marks in aggregate. Students have to qualify in the entrance test followed by an interview to secure admission.
For Ph.D. admission, the university conducts DET. Students have to secure minimum 55% (50% for reserved categories) in DET in order to qualify for admission. Admission to M.Phil is based on an entrance exam conducted by the university.
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria|
|M.Phil||55% (50% for reserved categories) marks in the Master’s degree||DET for Ph.D.|
|Ph.D.||55% (50% for reserved categories) marks in the Master’s degree or M.Phil degree in the relevant discipline||Entrance test followed by an interview for M.Phil|
- Candidates who have 50% marks in Master’s degree but have at least 7 years of experience and have published at least five research papers in reputed journals will be eligible for admission in Ph.D. program.
- NET/ SLET or GATE qualified candidates, M.Phil degree and Teacher Fellowship Holders & University/ College teachers will be exempted from DET.
- Final admission is granted only after completion of the six-month Ph.D. Course Work.
Bilaspur University Application Process 2021
Students can apply for different courses offered by Bilaspur University by following the given steps:
- Download the Application Form from the ‘Notification’ section on the official website of Bilaspur University.
- Fill the application form, Affix the photograph and enclose the required documents.
- Application Fee is INR 350 (INR 250 for reserved categories).
- Pay the Application Fee online and take the printout of receipt.
- Send the duly filled application form through registered post along with the required documents to:
Dr. D. Kaladhar (Co-Ordinator),
UTD Admission Cell,
Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur
Old High Court Building, Distt- Bilaspur- 495001
Note: The envelope should be superscribed with “Application form for admission to (Course Name)”
Documents required to be enclosed with the form:
- Application fee receipt
- Self-attested photocopies of mark sheets and certificates
- Category Certificate
Examination Pattern Of Bilaspur University
- The duration of the written entrance exam will be of 2 hours.
- The question paper will consist of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question will 1 mark.
- No negative marking.
Bilaspur University, old high court campus – Bilaspur, District Bilaspur (495001).