APPSC stands for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. It conducts this APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer 2021 exam for the post of Polytechnic Lecturers in Government Engineering and Non-Engineering Polytechnic Colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
If you want to get more information about APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer 2021 Exam, then read the full article below carefully. To know more latest updates about the APPSC 2021 recruitment to the candidates, one can get information from the official website https://psc.ap.gov.in/.
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer 2021: Highlights
|Exam Name`||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Polytechnic Lecturers|
|Acronym||APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers|
|Conducting Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Post offered||AP Government college lecturer|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes – Paper 1 and Paper 2 each|
|Types of Question||Objective|
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is very important for all the candidates to have eligibility criteria for this exam. Candidates should register to appear in the examination. It is important to note that it is very important for the candidate to get rid of his physical defect.
There is also relaxation in eligibility criteria for reserved and local candidates. APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer 2021 Exam Eligibility Criteria are as follows
Let me tell you, the candidates must be a citizen of India. Any candidate from abroad eligible for APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer 2021 Examination is invalid.
All the candidates have to be between 18 and 42 years of age on 01 July 2018 to be eligible for this examination. No candidate should have been born before 2 July 1976 and no later than 1 July 2000. In this, age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates.
It is necessary for all the candidates appearing for the APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer 2021 exam according to the educational qualification given below in the table.
|Stream||Lecturer Post||Educational Qualification|
|Non-Engineering||Garment Technology||It will require a first-class bachelor’s degree in textile technology or a first-class master’s degree in home science along with textiles and clothing.|
|Pharmacy||You will get a first-class bachelor’s degree in pharmacy|
|This includes commercial and computer practice (for teaching commerce, typing, and shorthand subjects).||You should get a first-class master’s degree in commerce.
Stenography in English and English conducted by this State Board of Technical Education and Training.
|Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Geology,& English||Should have first-class post-graduate degree in a related subject.|
Electronics and Communication Engineering,
|Should have a first-class bachelor’s degree in an appropriate subject or engineering/technology.|
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Date 2021
Let me tell you, after the official notification of 2021, the APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment Exam Date will be released. For this polytechnic lecturer recruitment exam, the commission may soon update its official exam calendar to include the APPSC polytechnic lecturer exam dates. After this APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer exam dates are updated, you can check through the following table.
|APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Application Begins||To be Announced|
|APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Last date to apply||To be Announced|
|APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Admit card||To be Announced|
|APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Main Exam||To be Announced|
|APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Interview||To be Announced|
|APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Result||To be Announced|
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Vacancy 2021
After the issuance of APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Notification 2021, the vacancy for this polytechnic lecturer post will be announced. This APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer vacancy is divided into various categories and regions as per the reservation provided by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Now APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Vacancy 2021 can be declared in the official notification for the year, however, for the interested candidates, one can see below the vacancy of previous years.
|Post Code||Name of the Department||Carried Forward Vacancies||Fresh Vacancies|
|01||Lecturer in Architectural Engineering||01||–|
|02||Lecturer in Automobile Engineering||14||12|
|03||Lecturer in Biomedical Engineering||04||02|
|04||Lecturer in Commercial & Computer Practice||06||08|
|05||Lecturer in Ceramic Technology||01||01|
|06||Lecturer in Chemical Engineering||–||05|
|07||Lecturer in Chemistry||01||20|
|08||Lecturer in Civil Engineering||28||43|
|09||Lecturer in Computer Engineering||01||14|
|10||Lecturer in Electronics &
|11||Lecturer in Electrical &
|12||Lecturer in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||02||01|
|13||Lecturer in English||04||12|
|14||Lecturer in Garment Technology||01||–|
|15||Lecturer in Geology||01||–|
|16||Lecturer in Marine Engineering||–||06|
|17||Lecturer in Mathematics||02||14|
|18||Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering||10||52|
|19||Lecturer in Metallurgical engineering||–||06|
|20||Lecturer in Mining Engineering||05||01|
|21||Lecturer in Pharmacy||–||20|
|22||Lecturer in Physics||02||17|
|23||Lecturer in Textile Technology||03||–|
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Pattern 2021
1- Main Examinations
In this, the main examination paper is divided into two parts: Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 is a general study and mental qualification which is general for all the posts under the APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer category. Paper 2 topics will be related to the respective post, which are visible for all the candidates. The detailed exam pattern for APPSC is as follows
|Paper||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper-1||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||300 Minutes|
- The main written examination is conducted in an objective manner.
- In this, the exam is divided into two papers.
- Paper 1 and Paper 2 are both with 150 marks.
- In this, each question comes with 1 mark.
- It has a negative marking which is 1 / 3rd mark.
This is the final round of the APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer selection process, which will also be an oral test, and carries a weightage of 50 marks. In this, the total marks for the main and interview add up to 500 marks.
Main Examination (Descriptive Type
|–||Telugu (Qualifying Nature)||180||150|
|–||English (Qualifying Nature)||180||150|
|I||General Essay – on contemporary themes and issues of regional, national, and international importance.||180||150|
|II||History and Cultural and Geography of India and Andhra Pradesh||180||150|
|III||Polity, constitution, Governance, Law, and Ethics||180||150|
|IV||Economy and Development of India and Andhra Pradesh||180||150|
|V||Science, Technology and Environmental Issues||180||150|
APPSC Exam Centres 2021
Preliminary Examination Centers: Kakinada, Guntur, Ongole, Vizianagaram, Anantapur, Srikakulam, Vijayawada, Kadapa, Eluru, Kurnool, Tirupathi, Visakhapatnam, Nellore
Mains Examination Centers: Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Tirupati, Ananthapur.
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Apply Online
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer’s application process is done through online mode only. You can soon find out the online starting date through the official website. Follow the steps given below to fill APPSC application form.
Note: The Candidate will get the link soon
Step 1: First of all, go to the official website and create your unique ID and password, using which you will be able to access other parts of the website.
Step 2: Now, after you create your login ID and password, log in to the website, and apply online. Candidates select the exam as the recruitment exam for APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer.
Step 3: Then, the candidate should fill the application form carefully with all its correct details.
Step 4: Now, you have to proceed with uploading the required documents such as identity card, recent passport size photo, signature etc.
Step 5: After that, the information entered by the candidate has to be reviewed. And once validated, click submit.
Step 6: Now, you can pay the application fee using any of the available options.
Step 7: In the last, print the candidate-generated application form, and it will have to be kept safe for future reference.
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Application Fee
|Category||Examination Fee||Application Fee|
|SC, ST, BC, Ex-Servicemen||–||Rs. 250|
|Families with household supply white cards issued by the Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government.||–||Rs. 250|
|Unemployed Youth||–||Rs. 250|
|Others||Rs. 120||Rs. 250|
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Result
The results of this examination are available at least 2 months after the completion of the exam. After its examination, the APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Result can also be released by the Commission soon. To check your result, follow the instructions given here.
Direct Link to Download the APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Result
(Note: The Candidate will get the link soon)
Step 1: First of all go to the official website https://psc.ap.gov.in, and go to the results section.
Step 2: Now, you have to select the APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2021 exam result from the list.
Step 3: Then, you will have to enter your credentials, login ID and password to access your scorecard.
Step 4: After that, you check all the important details described in the APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Result.
Step 5: Now, once you download, make sure that all the information is correct or not.
Step 6: In the last, you print the document for your future reference.
How to download APPSC admit card?
- Enter the official website APPSC- https://psc.ap.gov.in
- Click the link given “APPSC Group 1 Exhibition Hall Ticket” Enter your log in a user name and password details
- Click on the link “Download Group 1 Service Center Ticket” See the details given in the hall ticket
- Download APPSC 1 group ticket hall for future reference
Details mentioned on APPSC Admit card
The following details are mentioned on the APPSC Hall Ticket. sorts of.
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Venue Code
- Venue Name and Address
APPSC Group 1 Selection Process
There will be three rounds of stages to be selected as APPSC 2021 exam.
Stage 1: APPSC Group 1 Prelims (Screening) Test
This screening test is conducted in 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh. This APPSC Admit Card will be issued before 1 to 2 weeks of the exam. However, this] APPSC Group 1 preliminary exam score is not valid in the final merit list. To appear in the second round of this exam is only on this score.
Stage 2: APPSC Group 1 Main Examination
It is considered a traditional type of examination, which is conducted in offline mode. The score of the main examination is calculated to prepare its merit list. All the candidates will be required to answer seven traditional essay type questions.
Stage 3: APPSC Group 1 Interview
Let me tell you, this is the last round of examination, which must be held in the Commission’s office in Vijayawada. To appear for this examination, all the candidates must submit the original documents.
- Date of birth
- educational qualification
- Age relaxation claimed certificate
- Category certificate issued by the competent authority
- Professional experience certificate
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2021 Cut Off Marks
Let me tell you, this cut-off score is a set score, it is used to select candidates. The Commission has released the cut-off marks of APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer for this MPS platform.
This year the cut-off marks for 2021 are not yet available. All these candidates can go through these minimum qualifying marks for the APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer exam as detailed below.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|ST and PH||As per rules specified by APPSC|
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2021 – Answer Key
The Commission APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Answer Key is also announced for all the questions asked in this exam. Using this answer key, all the candidates can also calculate their respective marks, and also estimate their APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer results. All the candidates can download the latest APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Answer Key by following the steps given below.
(Notes: The Candidate will get the link soon)
Step 1: First of all, you go to the official website https://psc.ap.gov.in.
Step 2: Now, you click on the answer key option on the home page.
Step 3: After that, the Answer key page will open on your screen,
Step 4: Then, as soon as you get the list, click it according to your requirement.
Step 5: Download and print the answer key at your convenience.
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Syllabus 2021
Let me tell you, the Commission has detailed the APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer syllabus for the main examination on the official website. According to the syllabus given to all the candidates to secure the best score, it is very important to prepare for the APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2021 exam.
This APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Written Examination is divided into two categories. This Paper 1 is General Studies and Mental Ability which is general for all the posts, and Paper 2 covers related topics related to Engineering and Non-Engineering posts. The syllabus of this main examination is detailed in the following tables. All the candidates can see below:
Paper 1- General Studies And Mental Ability
This paper 1 syllabus is for all APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer posts. They are detailed below.
- This program of national and international importance.
- This current affair is regional, national, and international.
- Contemporary development in general science and its applications, information technology and science and technology.
- There is also a socio-economic and political history of modern India in the context of Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian polity and governance – public policy, constitutional issues, reforms and e-governance initiatives with special reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- This economic development in India and Andhra Pradesh since independence.
- Of the physical geography of the Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- GIS in this disaster management- prevention, and mitigation strategy, vulnerability profile, application of remote sensing and disaster assessment.
- This environmental protection, and sustainable development.
- Have logical reasoning, data interpretation, and analytical ability.
- Data analysis-
- Data tabulation
- Visual representation of data
- It should be basic data analysis (mean statistics such as mean, mean, mode, coefficient of variation, and variance), and interpretation.
- This is the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its economical, cultural, political, administrative, social, and legal problems.
Paper 2- Concerned Subjects
Under this APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment, it has been updated Paper 2 syllabus by the Commission for each post. You can see the syllabus of the respective subjects for each post below. If you want to track the exam of APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer, then you have to understand the syllabus very well.
1. Architectural Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Basic Design
- Building materials
- Building Construction
- Architectural Drawing and Graphics
- Introduction of art and architecture
- History of Architecture
- Economics, Estimating and costing
- Town Planning
- Building Acoustics
- Advanced construction
- Professional Practice
- Computer applications
2. Automobile Engineering
- Heat transfer
- Fluid Mechanics and Machinery
- Automobile chassis & Systems
- Dynamics of Machines
- Design of Automobile Machine Parts
- Production technology
- Industrial Engineering
3. Biomedical Engineering
- Clinical immersion
- Biomedical instrumentation
- Electrical Safety and Standards
- Biomedical Imaging
- Introduction to Radiography
- Positron emission tomography (PET) and Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- Medical Thermography
- Biomedical Devices
4. Commercial and Computer Practice
- Financial management
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Business Environment
- Marketing management
- Quantitative Technique
- Business Mathematics
- Computer Tools for Office Application
5. Ceramic Technology
- Crystal chemistry
- Glass Technology
- Cement Technology
- Special ceramic material
- Process Calculation and Thermodynamics
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations
- Heat transfer
- Mass transfer
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Plant Design and Economics
- Chemical Technology
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Chemical periodicity
- Atomic structure
- Organometallic compounds
- Cage like structures and metal clusters
- Analytical Chemistry
- Nuclear chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Quantum mechanics
- Atomic structure and hydrogen atom spectra
- Name reactions
- Transition metal catalysis
- Alicyclic compounds
8. Civil Engineering
- Analysis of Structures
- Structural design
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machines
- Water Resources Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
9. Computer Engineering
- Discrete Mathematics
- Theory of Computation
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Operating Systems
- Computer network
- Computer Graphics
- AI Techniques
- Software Engineering
10. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Networks, Signals, and Systems
- Electronic devices
- Analog Circuits
- Digital circuits
- Control Systems
11. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electric circuit
- Electromagnetic fields
- Signals and Systems
- Electrical machines
- Power systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronic
- Power electronics
12. Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electric circuit
- Signals and Systems
- Electrical machines
- Control Systems
- Analog Electronics
- Digital electronic
- Sensors and Industrial Instrumentation
- Communication and Optical Instrumentation
- Movements and Concepts
- Writers and Texts
- English Language Teaching
14. Garment Technology
- Indian Embroidery, Indian Jewelry, Traditional Indian textiles
- Dyeing and Printing
- Textile Science
- Apparel Manufacturing, Marketing, and Merchandising
- Fashion Designing
- Geomorphology and Remote Sensing
- Structural geology and Geotectonics
- Crystallography and Mineralogy
- Igneous and Metamorphic petrology
- Environmental geology
- Indian mineral deposits and mineral economics
- Ore genesis
- Mineral exploration
- Engineering geology
16. Marine Engineering
- Mechanics of solids
- Theory of Ships
- Ship Structure
- Marine machinery
- Ship Resistance and Propulsion
- Ship Systems
- Ship Construction
- Seakeeping and Manoeuvre ability
- Ship Vibration
- Real Analysis
- Complex analysis
- Linear algebra
- Differential equation
18. Mechanical Engineering
- Fluid mechanics
- Material science
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Manufacturing process
- Applied Thermodynamics
- Heat Transfer and Refrigeration
- Machine design
- Machine Drawing and Solid Modeling
- Production engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- 19. Metallurgical Engineering
- Thermodynamics and Rate Processes
- Physical Materials
- Mechanical material
- Manufacturing process
20. Mining Engineering
- Mine Development and Surveying
- Geomechanics and Ground Control
- Mining methods and machinery
- Surface Environment, Mine Ventilation, and Underground Hazard
- Mine Economics, Mine Planning, Systems Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Introduction to Anatomy, Physiology, and Pharmacology
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Electromagnetic theory
- Quantum Mechanics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics
- Atomic & Molecular Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
23. Textile Technology
- Introduction to Fibers, Manufactured Fibers, Yarn Formation, Post Spinning, Advanced Yarn Formation
- Yarn Formation Process
- Fabric Formation
- Introduction to Post Sizing Operations
- Textile Wet Processing
- Textile Testing, Quality Assurance, Mill Management, and Textile Industry
- Role of Government of India in promotion of Textile and its allied activities
- Technical Textiles
Recommended Books For APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Exam
All the candidates need a good book to clear the exam. So that all the candidates can get good knowledge. To start the exam preparation for the candidates, APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers can get references from the books listed below. Which covers the entire course, and will go a long way in promoting the preparation. Must read the books mentioned below subject-wise.
|General Studies Paper 1||McGraw Hill Publication|
|Civil Engineering And Architecture||Cengage Learning|
|Chemical Engineering||Coulson and Richardson’s Publication|
|Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology||Sakthi Publication|
|Introduction to Marine Engineering||Elsevier Butterworth Heinemann|